April 17, 2011
April 9, 2011
So the Red Sox start the season 1-7 and your already ready to leap off the Tobin bridge? Stop, look at the calendar, and realize that its April. As much as I’m a fan of the Sox, I have enough common sense to realize that there is 154 games left.
Think about that number. One, five, four. That’s a lot of damn games. With the talent they have they are capable of peeling off stretches of 6-10 game win streaks. Now back away from the edge of the bridge, get back in your car, and drive the hell back home and watch the next game.
April 3, 2011
With all this college basketball going on, one can’t help to get caught up in the moment. I personally am a Duke fan and prior to them getting tossed in the tourney, I was BIAS. How couldn’t I have been? They have the top point guard in America coming off injury to play in the tourney. That is neither here nor there. After last nights games we have Butler and Uconn playing for the National championship. As a fan, I usually pick the team closest to my home state to win but this time I like Butler. Something about that team making it to the chip in back to back seasons got me pulling for them. I ain’t going to go off with the names of which team has which player and get all into it. Besides, you already know by now. Lets just enjoy this upcoming championship game. Enjoy the emotion of an unpaid athlete (at least we think they are unpaid). Who you rolling with? I of course already told you. My money is on the bulldogs. I just like to go with the underdogs for some reason even though at times I know better (shrugs shoulders). The gambles of life.
July 29, 2010
Aight, since the whole Tiger issue a lot of women have been bashing men for obvious apparent reasons. Yes, I understand that Tiger Woods is a huge international public figure and this kinda came out of nowhere for some and expected by a few. With this said, women have placed men in a difficult category that is unfair but understandable. Don’t assume that there is always someone else but be worried that there could be.
I just want to address a few things that women tend to key in on in a relationship. Like to hear it? Here it goes…
1. Just cause his cell phone has a password lock on it doesn’t mean he’s up to no good. Just cause your in a relationship with him and he is your best friend, that doesn’t mean you have to know all his passwords to everything. Indeed you both have a personal life as well. Besides, how many of your best friends passwords do you have? These days the way people have been phone snatching its almost required to put a password on a cell phone. Don’t assume. If the phone is ringing at all hours of the night then be worried.
2. Some men are affectionate. Some aren’t. For the men that aren’t affectionate, give him time before he holds your hand in public. Sometimes they have to get comfortable with themselves before they get comfortable with you. Don’t assume. Now if its been years and he still don’t hold your hand, then be worried.
3. If he doesn’t say I love you, refer back to number 2.
4. Now if your man rejects you once or twice in bed don’t be worried. Its gonna happen. Maybe he hasn’t been getting good sleep and is looking forward to getting a good nights sleep that night. If he’s tired then he’s tired. Trust me ladies, it won’t be good for you, TRUST ME! Nobody wants to be painted as the “dead fish” in bed. Don’t assume. Now if he’s always putting you off, sorry ladies, he’s just not into you anymore…be extremely worried.
5. Every now and then your man or you are gonna break plans you guys have to hang out with friends or relatives. That is understandable plus that might be good for you two if you guys have been together everyday for the last couple of… A break is cool, plus its good to see your friends and relatives to catch up on a few things. Don’t assume. Now if he’s constantly (and I mean “all the time” type of constantly) breaking plans to hang with “friends” and/or “family” be worried.
6. Here is a tough one. If your man checks out other women don’t be alarmed. He’s human, just cause women do it more discreetly doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you ladies. Nothing wrong with window shopping just as long as your not purchasing the items. Don’t assume. If your man is actually inquiring about the items, be worried.
7. Women sometimes make a big fuss about men having female friends when them themselves have tons of male friends. Men shouldn’t have to cut off their friendships with all of their female friends. This is absolutely nonsense and bogus at times how controlling and insecure a women can become. Men, in return will make you cut off all of your male friendships. This is even ridiculous to write about so both parties, STOP THE NONSENSE. Friends are always gonna be there for you. Your partner might not be. Don’t assume anything on this and I’m talking about both parties here.
8. Just cause your man decided to go back to the gym doesn’t mean he’s getting in shape for someone else. Besides, I know people that haven’t been to the gym for a year straight without it being a “off and on” type of thing. Don’t assume. I mean if it takes another female to get your man in the gym then what does that say about you? Be worried if that is the case.
9. Maybe you and your man have been arguing a lot more lately. Think about this one. If the arguments are reasonable arguments and you guys iron it out, cool, it happens. Couples argue. Don’t assume. If he is picking fights with you over B. S. then be worried.
Ladies, whether the Tiger Woods incident has altered your feelings on men. Always remember this: A man is scared of what you ladies have. You ladies have a women intuition. This is crazy to us how you ladies figure things out with this feeling. Men fear this. Men don’t assume she knows, BE WORRIED THAT SHE KNOWS.